The use of certain parenteral formulations of dexamethasone, hydrocortisone, methylprednisolone, prednisolone and triamcinolone is considered by the drug manufacturers to be contraindicated in neonates, particularly premature infants and infants of low birth weight. Some formulations of these drugs contain benzyl alcohol which, when used in bacteriostatic saline intravascular flush and endotracheal tube lavage solutions, has been associated with fatalities and severe respiratory and metabolic complications in low-birth-weight premature infants. However, many experts feel that, in the absence of benzyl alcohol-free equivalents, the amount of the preservative present in these formulations should not necessarily preclude their use if they are clearly indicated. The American Academy of Pediatrics considers benzyl alcohol in low doses (such as when used as a preservative in some medications) to be safe for newborns. Continuous infusions of high dosages of medications containing benzyl alcohol may, however, cause toxicity and should be avoided if possible.
HemoHIM Plus Consumption Instruction:
• One packet 20ml twice per day, 60 packets in total per box.
• Is a liquid, paste-like substance taken orally.
• Tastes a little bitter sweet(similar to prune juice) and most people become accustomed to the taste within a few days. Some people dilute with water or juice, but it is best to take directly.
• Drinking a cup of warm water after you consume it will help it absorb.
• Some people show effects right away, but some people take time building immune cells so it is recommended that you finish one box with recommended dosage (twice a day) to see results.